Tulsa, Oklahoma
100% full Not resolved
1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

THEY USED TO HAVE GOOD SERVICE AT THIS BRAUM’S, GOOD FOOD, BUT EVER SINCE THE #PC #BlackLivesMatter "MANAGER" OF THAT STORE, ALONG WITH HER ARROGANT ATTITUDE TOOK OVER, THE PLACE HAS GONE TO H*LL IN A HANDBASKET! NOWADAYS, THE MILKSHAKES AND MALTS ARE BARELY FROZEN SO THAT BY THE TIME YOU START DRINKING THEM, THERE'S NOTHING FROZEN LEFT AND THEY'RE ALL SOUPY! LAST NIGHT, MY FAMILY ALL GOT SICK FROM THE SHAKES! NAUSEA ABOUNDED FOR ALL OF US, MY DAUGHTER WAS VOMITING AFTER 20 MINUTES OF DRINKING HERS, WE ALL BLOATED UP WITH BAD FLATULENCE, AND WE ALL GOT BAD HEADACHES.

I CALLED & COMPLAINED TO THE MANAGER ABOUT THIS, AND SHE INSISTED THAT WE BRING BACK THE SHAKES, IN THE GLASSES, ALONG WITH THE RECEIPT. [BRAUM’S KEEPS MORE OF OUR MONEY THESE DAYS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DISCLAIMER POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE RECEIPTS HOW WE HAVE TO BRING BACK THE PRODUCTS IN THEIR PACKAGING WITH THE RECEIPT IN ORDER TO GET A REFUND!] HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BRING BACK THE SHAKES AFTER THEY'RE DRUNK UP? WHAT KIND OF INTELLIGENCE IS THAT? [DID SHE LEARN THAT IN PUBLIC SCHOOL, I WONDER?] SHE INSISTED THAT THE SHAKES IN THEIR GLASSES COME BACK ALONG WITH THE RECEIPT IF I WANTED A REFUND. I TOLD HER HOLD ON - I'LL HAVE TO PUKE IT BACK UP INTO THE CUP FOR HER THEN! I TOLD HER THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE THOSE MACHINES TESTED BECAUSE SOMETHING'S VERY WRONG WITH THEM SINCE THEY'RE NOT COLD ENOUGH TO EVEN FREEZE, LET ALONE THAT WE KEEP GETTING SICK FROM THERE. LESSON LEARNED, WE WILL NOT RETURN!

BTW, I AM VISUALLY CHALLENGED, NOT YELLING BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

Review about: Braums Vanilla Milkshake.

Reason of review: MOST OF THE ABOVE - PLUS WE KEEP GETTING FOOD POISONING FROM THEIR PRODUCTS!.

Preferred solution: COMPANY & HEALTH DEPARTMENT SHOULD INSPECT AND TEST THE EQUIPMENT FOR PRESENCE OF PATHOGENIC BACTERIA, I.E., LISTERIA, E. COLI, ETC. I THINK THEY OWE US A FULL REFUND ALSO!.

I didn't like: Food poisoning, Not listening to customer concerns, Not paying attention to health safety, Unclean equipment, Poor quality service and rude manager.

Had an Experience with Braums?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1254105

Here's an idea...STOP GIVING THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY.

STOP GOING TO THESE STORES. IT'S NEVER GOING TO CHANGE. THESE STORES HAVE BEEN GARBAGE DUMPS FOR TWENTY YEARS NOW. THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO CHANGE.

See how easy that is?And by the way, I had the caps lock on because I was yelling.