THEY USED TO HAVE GOOD SERVICE AT THIS BRAUM’S, GOOD FOOD, BUT EVER SINCE THE #PC #BlackLivesMatter "MANAGER" OF THAT STORE, ALONG WITH HER ARROGANT ATTITUDE TOOK OVER, THE PLACE HAS GONE TO H*LL IN A HANDBASKET! NOWADAYS, THE MILKSHAKES AND MALTS ARE BARELY FROZEN SO THAT BY THE TIME YOU START DRINKING THEM, THERE'S NOTHING FROZEN LEFT AND THEY'RE ALL SOUPY! LAST NIGHT, MY FAMILY ALL GOT SICK FROM THE SHAKES! NAUSEA ABOUNDED FOR ALL OF US, MY DAUGHTER WAS VOMITING AFTER 20 MINUTES OF DRINKING HERS, WE ALL BLOATED UP WITH BAD FLATULENCE, AND WE ALL GOT BAD HEADACHES.
I CALLED & COMPLAINED TO THE MANAGER ABOUT THIS, AND SHE INSISTED THAT WE BRING BACK THE SHAKES, IN THE GLASSES, ALONG WITH THE RECEIPT. [BRAUM’S KEEPS MORE OF OUR MONEY THESE DAYS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DISCLAIMER POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE RECEIPTS HOW WE HAVE TO BRING BACK THE PRODUCTS IN THEIR PACKAGING WITH THE RECEIPT IN ORDER TO GET A REFUND!] HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BRING BACK THE SHAKES AFTER THEY'RE DRUNK UP? WHAT KIND OF INTELLIGENCE IS THAT? [DID SHE LEARN THAT IN PUBLIC SCHOOL, I WONDER?] SHE INSISTED THAT THE SHAKES IN THEIR GLASSES COME BACK ALONG WITH THE RECEIPT IF I WANTED A REFUND. I TOLD HER HOLD ON - I'LL HAVE TO PUKE IT BACK UP INTO THE CUP FOR HER THEN! I TOLD HER THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE THOSE MACHINES TESTED BECAUSE SOMETHING'S VERY WRONG WITH THEM SINCE THEY'RE NOT COLD ENOUGH TO EVEN FREEZE, LET ALONE THAT WE KEEP GETTING SICK FROM THERE. LESSON LEARNED, WE WILL NOT RETURN!
BTW, I AM VISUALLY CHALLENGED, NOT YELLING BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Food poisoning
- Not listening to customer concerns
- Not paying attention to health safety
- Unclean equipment
- Poor quality service and rude manager
- Reason of review:
- MOST OF THE ABOVE - PLUS WE KEEP GETTING FOOD POISONING FROM THEIR PRODUCTS!
- Preferred solution:
- COMPANY & HEALTH DEPARTMENT SHOULD INSPECT AND TEST THE EQUIPMENT FOR PRESENCE OF PATHOGENIC BACTERIA, I.E., LISTERIA, E. COLI, ETC. I THINK THEY OWE US A FULL REFUND ALSO!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Braums Vanilla And Chocolate Milkshakes
- Braums Vanilla Milkshake
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."
- "My son was so excited to purchase this TV. He had saved his allowance for almost two years to purchase a big screen TV. I'm a single mom working two..."