THEY USED TO HAVE GOOD SERVICE AT THIS BRAUM’S, GOOD FOOD, BUT EVER SINCE THE #PC #BlackLivesMatter "MANAGER" OF THAT STORE, ALONG WITH HER ARROGANT ATTITUDE TOOK OVER, THE PLACE HAS GONE TO H*LL IN A HANDBASKET! NOWADAYS, THE MILKSHAKES AND MALTS ARE BARELY FROZEN SO THAT BY THE TIME YOU START DRINKING THEM, THERE'S NOTHING FROZEN LEFT AND THEY'RE ALL SOUPY! LAST NIGHT, MY FAMILY ALL GOT SICK FROM THE SHAKES! NAUSEA ABOUNDED FOR ALL OF US, MY DAUGHTER WAS VOMITING AFTER 20 MINUTES OF DRINKING HERS, WE ALL BLOATED UP WITH BAD FLATULENCE, AND WE ALL GOT BAD HEADACHES.
I CALLED & COMPLAINED TO THE MANAGER ABOUT THIS, AND SHE INSISTED THAT WE BRING BACK THE SHAKES, IN THE GLASSES, ALONG WITH THE RECEIPT. [BRAUM’S KEEPS MORE OF OUR MONEY THESE DAYS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DISCLAIMER POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE RECEIPTS HOW WE HAVE TO BRING BACK THE PRODUCTS IN THEIR PACKAGING WITH THE RECEIPT IN ORDER TO GET A REFUND!] HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BRING BACK THE SHAKES AFTER THEY'RE DRUNK UP? WHAT KIND OF INTELLIGENCE IS THAT? [DID SHE LEARN THAT IN PUBLIC SCHOOL, I WONDER?] SHE INSISTED THAT THE SHAKES IN THEIR GLASSES COME BACK ALONG WITH THE RECEIPT IF I WANTED A REFUND. I TOLD HER HOLD ON - I'LL HAVE TO PUKE IT BACK UP INTO THE CUP FOR HER THEN! I TOLD HER THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE THOSE MACHINES TESTED BECAUSE SOMETHING'S VERY WRONG WITH THEM SINCE THEY'RE NOT COLD ENOUGH TO EVEN FREEZE, LET ALONE THAT WE KEEP GETTING SICK FROM THERE. LESSON LEARNED, WE WILL NOT RETURN!
BTW, I AM VISUALLY CHALLENGED, NOT YELLING BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Food poisoning
- Not listening to customer concerns
- Not paying attention to health safety
- Unclean equipment
- Poor quality service and rude manager
- Reason of review:
- MOST OF THE ABOVE - PLUS WE KEEP GETTING FOOD POISONING FROM THEIR PRODUCTS!
- Preferred solution:
- COMPANY & HEALTH DEPARTMENT SHOULD INSPECT AND TEST THE EQUIPMENT FOR PRESENCE OF PATHOGENIC BACTERIA, I.E., LISTERIA, E. COLI, ETC. I THINK THEY OWE US A FULL REFUND ALSO!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Braums Vanilla And Chocolate Milkshakes
- Braums Vanilla Milkshake
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."
- "Yesterday, I received the smart watch that I ordered from lightinthebox.com for my son for Christmas. To my horror when I opened there numerous things wrong!!! 1)When I opened the..."
- "I have applied with your company, I have over 20 years experience. I changed my profession for a couple of years and am looking to get back into what I..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."