THEY USED TO HAVE GOOD SERVICE AT THIS BRAUM’S, GOOD FOOD, BUT EVER SINCE THE #PC #BlackLivesMatter "MANAGER" OF THAT STORE, ALONG WITH HER ARROGANT ATTITUDE TOOK OVER, THE PLACE HAS GONE TO H*LL IN A HANDBASKET! NOWADAYS, THE MILKSHAKES AND MALTS ARE BARELY FROZEN SO THAT BY THE TIME YOU START DRINKING THEM, THERE'S NOTHING FROZEN LEFT AND THEY'RE ALL SOUPY! LAST NIGHT, MY FAMILY ALL GOT SICK FROM THE SHAKES! NAUSEA ABOUNDED FOR ALL OF US, MY DAUGHTER WAS VOMITING AFTER 20 MINUTES OF DRINKING HERS, WE ALL BLOATED UP WITH BAD FLATULENCE, AND WE ALL GOT BAD HEADACHES.
I CALLED & COMPLAINED TO THE MANAGER ABOUT THIS, AND SHE INSISTED THAT WE BRING BACK THE SHAKES, IN THE GLASSES, ALONG WITH THE RECEIPT. [BRAUM’S KEEPS MORE OF OUR MONEY THESE DAYS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DISCLAIMER POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE RECEIPTS HOW WE HAVE TO BRING BACK THE PRODUCTS IN THEIR PACKAGING WITH THE RECEIPT IN ORDER TO GET A REFUND!] HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BRING BACK THE SHAKES AFTER THEY'RE DRUNK UP? WHAT KIND OF INTELLIGENCE IS THAT? [DID SHE LEARN THAT IN PUBLIC SCHOOL, I WONDER?] SHE INSISTED THAT THE SHAKES IN THEIR GLASSES COME BACK ALONG WITH THE RECEIPT IF I WANTED A REFUND. I TOLD HER HOLD ON - I'LL HAVE TO PUKE IT BACK UP INTO THE CUP FOR HER THEN! I TOLD HER THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE THOSE MACHINES TESTED BECAUSE SOMETHING'S VERY WRONG WITH THEM SINCE THEY'RE NOT COLD ENOUGH TO EVEN FREEZE, LET ALONE THAT WE KEEP GETTING SICK FROM THERE. LESSON LEARNED, WE WILL NOT RETURN!
BTW, I AM VISUALLY CHALLENGED, NOT YELLING BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Food poisoning
- Not listening to customer concerns
- Not paying attention to health safety
- Unclean equipment
- Poor quality service and rude manager
- Reason of review:
- MOST OF THE ABOVE - PLUS WE KEEP GETTING FOOD POISONING FROM THEIR PRODUCTS!
- Preferred solution:
- COMPANY & HEALTH DEPARTMENT SHOULD INSPECT AND TEST THE EQUIPMENT FOR PRESENCE OF PATHOGENIC BACTERIA, I.E., LISTERIA, E. COLI, ETC. I THINK THEY OWE US A FULL REFUND ALSO!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Braums Vanilla And Chocolate Milkshakes
- Braums Vanilla Milkshake
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "I made a terrible mistake in giving UPS one more chance at shipping my eBay sales shipements. I shipped a package 8 days ago (should have taken no more than five..."
- "I worked so hard at prepping the wood and 3 of the 4 gallons of deck over later I LOVED the finished product. A year later I noticed the back..."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."