Oliver M Mua

| map-marker Wichita, Kansas

Slow it was to slow

We ordered a meal with shakes. They forgot the shakes, then took 20 more minutes after it had already taken 20 minutes to get our food. Also, they were slow.

Cons:
  • It took over more than 40 minutes for are food
  • Cook one piece at a time and left it there
  • Workers were wiping there nose and touching the food

Preferred solution: Some actual service and a new chocolate shake 16 oz

User's recommendation: If your looking for fast food that’s not the place

Teresa P Gfq

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Tulsa, Oklahoma

Rude store manager!

Braums - Rude store manager!

My grandkids and I were trying to order food inside store #100. To me, it looked like their chicken strip dinner was on sale for $7.95.

I asked the waitress where I was ordering if it included a drink. She said yes, so I ordered that, plus 2 #14s. After I checked out, I noticed my ticket showed the chicken dinner rang up for $9.69. I brought it to the waitress' attention, at which point she brought her manager over.

The manager had no sympathy, said that the lower price was without a drink. I pointed out that I had been told that it did come with one, and when I asked again, the manager got rude, slapped my receipt on the counter, and said they don't adjust orders!

Loss:
Pros:
  • Good food and best ice cream
Cons:
  • Rude manager

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Ask the MANAGER on duty, not the waitresses!

Guest

The difference is $1.74. Not $3. Nice try.

antonio m Bra

| map-marker Fayetteville, Arkansas

Bad employees

My daughter threw away an old bottle among other trash. The employees at Braums took it upon themselves to call the police on her, saying they were in fear for the child's life.

My daughter had her 4-year-old son with her and went to buy him dinner when the employees lied and told her she was waiting for fresh food. She was publicly humiliated as the police had them in 104-degree weather doing sobriety tests because the employees assumed she was drinking. Although she did not go to jail, she was humiliated and scared. This is serious.

Why would you assume someone is drinking, and why would the manager allow this kind of behavior? So, I called the store. The manager refused to give me the corporate number or the area manager's number.

I ended up calling another store to get the number. You can't just assume and embarrass people; this is not acceptable.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Cheep food
Cons:
  • Humiliation

Preferred solution: not sure how I will proceed right now

User's recommendation: dont throw things away at braums

Guest

More to this story. You're a horrific parent and I'm sure your daughter learned this behavior from you. Good for them, she needs to learn how to act in public.

Tuyet Uky
map-marker Coppell, Texas

Pauls Valley Oklahoma

I spoke with the regional manager about the issue in the past, of cleanliness of the facility at Paul's Valley. I am a frequent guest at all Braums especially near my home.

I am an equal distance from Paul's Valley and Purcell. I have complained to the staff at Paul's Valley about the dress and aprons in the Paul's Valley location to be told it really made no difference. I understand the issues of using mixing machines full of ice cream. However the floors are always dirty and unclean.

Contrast to the store in Purcell always clean. Accounting for daily work load. The dining room is always clean and well represented. Your department manager addressed this issue in the past but I fear old habits and new management has relapsed at the Paul's Valley location.

My wife and I enjoy the Braums. It is on the way home from work or play. The Paul's Valley location is a key business for the company of investors yet I am concerned that revenue will be lost due to a few hours of missed cleaning. This is the 2nd time I have sent this concern.

I hope it is received in a humble manner.

Rocky Pettyjohn 405 626 ****. Po box 537 Maysville Oklahoma 73957

Amiracle Ltt

| map-marker Dallas, Texas

Screamed at.

I went to the braum's, on sunset in Springdale, Arkansas. I was going to buy a carton of ice cream.

I want to get chocolate chocolate chip, which I did not find. I picked up a regular chocolate, and went to the counter to ask if they had the other one, and first word out her mouth was "No English"" No English" just screaming this. I will not be screamed at from anyone. How are going to help any customer if you cannot understand them?

I respect people speaking other languages, but you have to understand your public, and be nice to them, not screaming at them. I more than likely will not go back, when this person is working there.

Steven A Kzu

Verified Reviewer

I’m a braums employee and I haven’t been paid since I worked there.

The manager told me I would receive a debit card to be paid on, and I never got the card. They also have an infested kitchen. They don't wear gloves in the kitchen when preparing food.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Paid for my work hours and have them checked out for cleanliness

User's recommendation: Bad service

antonio m Bra

| map-marker Austin, Arkansas

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

the Braums employees called the police on my daughter for throwing away a bottle had my Grand baby in 90 degree heat while taking sobriety test was publicly humiliated for a good 35 to 40 min had someone seen her drinking it would have been different had she been drinking but she only threw a bottle away! I am furious with this store I will not be coming back to the MLK store in fay ark !!!

what gives you the right to assume this was no ok!!!And to top it off they didn't want to give me the phone number to the area manager . YOU really think I'm not going to call someone I mean really!!!

User's recommendation: Dont throw away trash at brawms

Denise K Ill

Verified Reviewer

Defamation of a customer's character

My sister is disabled. She is on oxygen 24/7, so she orders her groceries and then picks them up.

She orders from Braums all the time, but this one time, she ordered from a different location in town. She waited about 40 minutes for her order because there was an issue with a broken machine, so her ordered items had to be tallied by hand after she paid for them! That was a major obstacle for the employees which was why it took so long. The poor older lady had a hard time reading it and said they had complained to the manager three times that the machine that tallies items needed to be fixed.

My sister had finally had it. She said she was taking her paid-for items and going home. She was running out of oxygen, she even had to go back to her car to recharge the battery on her portable oxygen a couple of times. But the really nice assistant manager threatened to call the police because she was going to take her paid for items home!!!

So in frustration, my sister started to walk out with 4 bags of groceries in the cart. She said one was left at the check out. Then she turned around and pushed the cart inside and left. She complained to Braum's.

A district manager was appalled at what happened and assured my sister he would take care of it. Later he called and said he looked a the surveillance video and said, it "looked like" she took items with her!!! Then he says, I'm not saying you did, and the video quality isn't good! NO NO!

This is all wrong! He never talked to that assistant manager to find out if any groceries were missing! He immediately high-tailed it to poor quality video. Well, we all know why.

The assistant manager manipulated him to save her butt! I know she told him that my sister took something! Or the training is that poor at Braums. Bottom line: where are the 4 bags of groceries my sister paid for but never took home?

I have requested the video be sent to me. My sister is heartbroken that she has been shopping at Braums for years and then is called a thief!

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Be careful

Guest

It sounds like a chaotic situation. There was definitely no defamation of character.

Carrol M Mfl

| map-marker Dallas, Texas

Jnferior ice cream.

Purchased container of strawberry ice cream.

Only vanilla sort of.

Here are the pictures.Better check on products

map-marker Arlington, Texas

Disapp0intment

February 12,2024 i was in the Braums on Little road and green oaks in Arlington Texas. This a favorite place to eat.

I have been on WW for 3 month now. After losing 22lbs. I WAS treating myself. Small hamburger lettuce tomato with mustard.

Times 1 came out with cheese mayonnaise just and ketchup.

2 came out mayonnaise and ketchup. simply took the cheese off 3 came out dry with lettuce

Didn't try for a fourth time .

The young man taking the did not understand English enough to answer question. Are to take the order. The lady at the window was No help and rude.

I wondered if the business has been sold. All employees were Asian . But noon on a workday it should have been busy.

But only my son and myself and two workman. I won't be going back!

map-marker Bellevue, Washington

Outstanding Employee

I would just like to recognize an employee at the braums in El Reno. Landon Hedrick is a great employee, always courteous with a smile. He is a great asset to braums.

Gannon K

| map-marker Derby, Kansas

Bad interaction with assistant manager

Asked for double dip sundae. Before I'm able to say anything, she turns around and starts scooping vanilla, apparently making me a double dip hot fudge sundae with vanilla without asking.

I feel like the bad guy for having to call out and clarify that she hadn't actually taken my order. I ask for double dip cookie dough and cookies and cream, she starts scooping two scoops of cookies and cream. By that point, I was just done. She wasn't going to actually take my order, and she was going to make me feel bad for paying $4 for ice cream.

Got the ice cream. It was fine, but not what I wanted.

She insisted that there's a default, but I didn't ask for a double dip hot fudge sundae with vanilla. I get double dip marshmallow sundaes. Every time, they've gotten the container and asked me what I wanted, giving me time to actually order my ice cream.

But I work for basically no money, and I don't get to eat out much.

Cannot believe this is the quality of an assistant manager.

I know how hard this job is, because I've worked retail for six years, but you still need to listen to your customers. Often, eating out is a special occasion for people.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Good food
Cons:
  • Order errors

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Be particular, because they can and will screw up your order (100% of the times I've gone recently, they have). Don't feel bad for putting your foot down. Encourage corporate to pay these people more.

Radiance Lnr

Request for new store

Braums does everything to resolve any issues. Braums has great products and I would love for them to put a parlor in Anthony Ks.

Preferred solution: A parlor in Anthony Ks. 67003

User's recommendation: Yes I would recommend eating at Braums

Shelia D Qec

Verified Reviewer

Poor quality and customer service

I ordered 2 malts. I vanilla that tasted like strawberry and a chocolate that had a ball of chocolate ice cream at the bottom of the cup and chunks of stuff all through the malt.

When I called to complain I was told bring it back and we will remake it. Can't I'm on the road, then told put it in your freezer and bring it back. To which I said ok. No point in arguing I already said I can't I'm going somewhere.

I will NEVER go back to this Braums.

Always gets the food wrong and poor customer service. I will drive out of my way & go to the one at the other end of town where it's right and great customer service!

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Go to the other location in Claremore it's worth it

Radiance Lnr

| map-marker Caldwell, Kansas

Request for new store

Braums does a great job to resolve any issues with anything. Braums has great products and I would love for them to put a parlor in Anthony Ks.

Tammer R

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Fort Worth, Texas

Not enough topping

Braums - Not enough topping
Braums - Not enough topping - Image 2
Original review Jul 20, 2023

Went to Brauns on 6770 bridge st store # 84 an purchased a single dipped hot fudge Sunday when I got it i had a very small amount of syrup on the ice cream so I had almost 2 teaspoon of syrup so I ask could I get more the lady came to the window an said they only give one pump per scoop of ice cream I ask could I get a little more topping she said it wound cost so she ask someone which found out was her district manager which said 65 or 75 cents so I said there is not a set amount so they charged me 75cents for another pump of hot fudge which is ridiculous they act like that chocolate is coming out of there check

Loss:
Pros:
  • Have the best ice cream
Cons:
  • Cheat the customer then we gave to pay extra

Preferred solution: Please give the customer what they pay for an we should have to pay extra

About

Summary

Braum's is a chain of fast food restaurants and grocery stores. The company was established in 1933. Braum's also has a great concentration on dairy products. Braum's fast food restaurants provide three types of menu: breakfast menu, grill menu and ice cream fountain. If you are an ice cream fan, you will be glad to taste all the ice cream offered by Braum's: premium, frozen yoghurt, light ice cream, sugarless frozen yoghurt, sherbet and frozen snacks and pies. Braum's has millions of fans all over the United States. Affordable prices and exceptional services make Braum's this company so popular among consumers.

Braums reviews and complaints

Braums is ranked 38 out of 449 in Fast Food category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

MasterCardVISA

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article