2.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have shopped at Braum's for at least a decade, being I am not from Dallas, Texas.The location is Custer and Parker Road in Plano, Texas, and the complaint is about Janice (Asian woman).

I didn't receive one of my purchases, after driving home, I realized that item was missing. I called the store that night, and went back a few days later, well, Janice was pretty irate, loud and disrespectful, so I excused myself from her presents. So, I walked over to shop in the grocery section of the store and she watched me the entire time, and I asked an employee that was in the grocery area was she (Janice) alright and why is staring at me. I am filing this complaint with you all in hopes things will change for the better, Miss Janice behaviors are unprofessional!

Also, after all of that, I returned most of the items we purchased that night. I don't have plans to support Braum's with management being so unprofessional. This is not the first complaint about employee (Janice). Every business is word of mouth, being people or networking.

Thank you very much.Sincerely, Tammy Knight

Review about: Braums Manager.

Comments