Went to the Braums on 96th in Owasso Ok this am for breakfast burritos in celebration of Fathers Day. Yes, we frequent this establishment quite often and I have never complained but I am now. We recently moved from Texas and have found that this was the best establishment to frequent and get breakfast. This by far is not the first time our ordered has not matched the ticket!!!!! But I But this time I am REVIEWING!!!!!!

We ordered “2” Grande Burritos —add bacon — one with NO onions. Also please mark the one with NO onions.

So this is what we rcvd.

They both HAD onions and of course no marking what so ever on the burrito wrapping.

One of them DIDNT even have eggs. Neither one of them had jalapeños

And the receipt is attached and stated exactly what the order was. Many times we have also gone and said ADD BACON to both. And then I reinterate, I WANT THE SAUSAGE BUT ADD BACON ALSO. They say

OK. Then again we drive home and fine they put bacon but NO sausage. And we paid extra for bacon to be added. Very very displeased!!!! Looks like we are finding another breakfast burrito place to take our business too!!!!

Review about: Braums Grande Breakfast Burrito.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments