Braums peanut butter cup 3 pint tub had large sharp metal objects
My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th sharp on both ends metal object.Yes no exageration on both counts sharp and chocked like a 46 year old child!!I was shocked too put it very lightly when we seen this object. The size and sharp piercing ends you could see this was a part of machinery broke off "Mine and other's opinion only"Now for you skeptics that our thinking suck it up and drive on!I attempted to take several picture's of this object and notify company as to be alert and possibly alert public.I am a amatuer with photography due to size and lighting on object.But you can get the jest.I received a reply back to give object to them.Is this the proper response.I made conversation at work and church for the peanut gallery's thoughts.The curse word layer came up every time.I am stating facts here to this and asking if anyone else had this in their frozen yogurtI crunched some numbers as I know staff by name.We spend no less then $1500.00 a year at Braums.I mean who is kidding who the 1% milk is better then any whole milk out on the market.This happened 4th July 2013 what gets me is my children,Grandchildren will only drink this milk"Cant even fool them"What if this was a child anyone's child choking on this.As it was scary seeing a adult of excellent health choking as it shamed me with my reaction as I took light of it till I seen the situation was more then a piece of butter cup.Has anyone had this as well??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Frozen Yogurt
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "So purchased a lovely 2600$ bridal ring set from the lovely aafes and they faded after a week of wear. AAFES tried to make it right buy sending them back..."
- "These patches do not work. They won't stick to anything. They make it impossible for the medicine to stay on your skin the recommended 12 hour dose. The old..."
- "Horrible! When u have a emergency issue, they say "call your property manager" u call them and they DONT ANSWER...umm how is this right? I still get no answer and..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."