Braums peanut butter cup 3 pint tub had large sharp metal objects
My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th sharp on both ends metal object.Yes no exageration on both counts sharp and chocked like a 46 year old child!!I was shocked too put it very lightly when we seen this object. The size and sharp piercing ends you could see this was a part of machinery broke off "Mine and other's opinion only"Now for you skeptics that our thinking suck it up and drive on!I attempted to take several picture's of this object and notify company as to be alert and possibly alert public.I am a amatuer with photography due to size and lighting on object.But you can get the jest.I received a reply back to give object to them.Is this the proper response.I made conversation at work and church for the peanut gallery's thoughts.The curse word layer came up every time.I am stating facts here to this and asking if anyone else had this in their frozen yogurtI crunched some numbers as I know staff by name.We spend no less then $1500.00 a year at Braums.I mean who is kidding who the 1% milk is better then any whole milk out on the market.This happened 4th July 2013 what gets me is my children,Grandchildren will only drink this milk"Cant even fool them"What if this was a child anyone's child choking on this.As it was scary seeing a adult of excellent health choking as it shamed me with my reaction as I took light of it till I seen the situation was more then a piece of butter cup.Has anyone had this as well??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Frozen Yogurt
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this product from Wal-Mart 7/30/2016 ..got it home and gave one to my grand daughter...she said that she have chips of chocolate in her pudding ..and it taste..."
- "ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! BE AWARE CITIZENS OF USA DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE|. THEY ARE SCAMS. Lee Sakol, Dee brown and Al Devivo..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "I was having a/c problems, I called SHW for a tech. to come out, got a service number. AC company #1 came out and said my 24 year old a/c..."
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "in 1979 a girl Sue Pinoniemi told me she is pregnant and I am the father against everyone's advise I took her to the DHS signed the papers and set..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."