Braums peanut butter cup 3 pint tub had large sharp metal objects

My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th sharp on both ends metal object.Yes no exageration on both counts sharp and chocked like a 46 year old child!!I was shocked too put it very lightly when we seen this object. The size and sharp piercing ends you could see this was a part of machinery broke off "Mine and other's opinion only"Now for you skeptics that our thinking suck it up and drive on!I attempted to take several picture's of this object and notify company as to be alert and possibly alert public.I am a amatuer with photography due to size and lighting on object.But you can get the jest.I received a reply back to give object to them.Is this the proper response.I made conversation at work and church for the peanut gallery's thoughts.The curse word layer came up every time.I am stating facts here to this and asking if anyone else had this in their frozen yogurtI crunched some numbers as I know staff by name.We spend no less then $1500.00 a year at Braums.I mean who is kidding who the 1% milk is better then any whole milk out on the market.This happened 4th July 2013 what gets me is my children,Grandchildren will only drink this milk"Cant even fool them"What if this was a child anyone's child choking on this.As it was scary seeing a adult of excellent health choking as it shamed me with my reaction as I took light of it till I seen the situation was more then a piece of butter cup.Has anyone had this as well??

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18 #1228461

The peanut gallery isn't the way to go if you actually want this resolved. If you give them the piece your wife choked on then you'll no longer have any evidence. Go to a pro bono lawyer and see if you have a case and go from there.

0 0 Reply

Mar 13, 2015 #958032

I don't understand your story very well... What does choking have to do with being childlike??? You spend 1,500 dollars a year on milk and yogurt? That seems nuts. Also, the photos are very poor quality. Once I found a nail in a jar of crunchy locally made peanut butter. Had I not been spreading it thin or paying attention I could have broken a tooth or been seriously injured. They sent me twenty jars of peanut butter as an apology.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Braums. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Braums.
Filing a new complaint about